Thread: 13 items up, from Herzog Zwei to Gobots videos - ENDING SOON!

1. 13 items up, from Herzog Zwei to Gobots videos - ENDING SOON!

I've got:

Gobots videos
    Herzog Zwei
    Toejam & Earl
    Vandal Hearts 1 & 2
    Xenogears
    Street Fighter Zero 3 (dc)
    Mars Matrix
    Record of Lodoss War (dc)
    FF3 (snes)
    Secret of Mana
    Super Mario Kart
    Super Matroid
    Kirby's Avalanche

[edit]
    Added:
    Power Stone 2
    Ultima Warriors of Destiny (nes)
    Lunar 2 (psx)
    [/edit]

check 'm out here: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=25
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. Priority Mail's flat rate is $3.85 now. You might want to adjust your shipping details, unless you don't mind paying the extra 35 cents yourself.

I'd love to take that Lodoss War off your hands, but alas, no more games for me for the time being.

3. I know it's higher, but I don't mind eating the 35 cents since I'll have the lowest shipping. People will gouge you on eBay with shipping and I fucking hate it.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

4. That's really nice of you. People do charge ridiculous shipping costs sometimes. I immediately think of the dickless assfuck who charged me $6 to ship my DC Keyboard/Typing of the Dead combo which actually cost $2.81 to ship.

5. Just leting everyone know these auctions end in the next 1 to 3 hours. Some of the stuff is still pretty low...