Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gasarki

1. Kabuki where did you see the boxed set? Was it online or in one of the local stores? Since I started working shipment, I've had more money, and this is one of those series that passed me by over the last two years. I have Jin Roh, and I have to say that I was disappointed. Its very slow and plodding, and lacks any real excitement. The animation is wishy-washy; most of the time it looks barely passable, but then there are times when it looks incredible. Opinions will vary of course, but that's my two cents.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

2. Originally posted by Lordmrw
    Kabuki where did you see the boxed set? Was it online or in one of the local stores? Since I started working shipment, I've had more money, and this is one of those series that passed me by over the last two years. I have Jin Roh, and I have to say that I was disappointed. Its very slow and plodding, and lacks any real excitement. The animation is wishy-washy; most of the time it looks barely passable, but then there are times when it looks incredible. Opinions will vary of course, but that's my two cents.
    Online.

And I agree with you on Jin-Roh. I saw most of the movie and it failed to impress me... but then again, I didn't get to finish the movie, so...

- Kabuki