View Poll Results: Which ignore style do you prefer?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Total Ignore

29 78.38%
  • Partial Ignore

8 21.62%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ignore Style Voting Thread

1. Ignore Style Voting Thread

Sorry that I couldn't make this part of the current ignore feature thread, but I didn't start that one...

Anyway. Explanation of the poll options:

Total Ignore: The style where you don't even see that the user has posted -- like the board was before the upgrade to 2.3.0.

Partial Ignore: The style currently used for the ignore feature.

So then.. go VOTE!

2. /me scratches his head

I got emailed for this?

3. Total...even if it's not likely to come back.

4. Bahn doesn't want to bring back the total ignore. What's the big deal?

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

5. Its not very hard to not read what someone says. I see no point in Ignoring someone, becuase it does not stop other people from responding to what you ignore. From what I have seen its more used so that people can TELL someone that they have them on ignore.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

Why would you want to put someone on ignore? You might miss something good, and the thread makes no sense if they chime in. Is it that hard to skim over someone's post?

I guess I didn't know there were still people here that were so annoying that it's so upsetting to see them post.

LOL Guest
    Originally posted by Masters
    What's the big deal?
    Jeremy.

It is rather asinine to have an ignore feature that does not actually ignore.

Total ignore. Definatly.

9. Not this again... I can't vote. Used to not be able to in FC, now I can't in Feedback.

10. Total ignore would be perfect. Even if it isn't used though, I'll just breeze past posts by folks.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan