Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Rent-A-Hero No. 1

1. EB's site says that the game has been delayed until mid-September now, they must have hit another snag. I'm amazed AIA hasn't cancelled the game by now.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. This can't be good... with all these delays, and yet all the reviews out already, it's not going to sell worth beans.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

3. Yeah, and it's being released near TWO WWE games, one of which being a highly-anticipated Xbox game. A delay to October might be a better move than releasing it in mid-September. They made a HUGE mistake by giving out 80% complete copies of the game as "reviewable." Hopefully, the company can continue on after releasing this game. If they can, an attempt to bring over some of the Sega Ages stuff might be smart, as it would probably sell somewhat well.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Time to change the release date in your sig Jeremy.

5. I dunno, everytime I do, it just changes anyway.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. I'm trying to picture the kind of game buyer that'd purchase one or both WWE titles and Rent A Hero. It's not happening. True, this title needs as clear a shelf as it can get to attract attention, but I don't think either of those two games are going to compete with its customer base for attention.

Like Space Channel 5 PS2, if it arrives I'll buy it. Until then, I'll play VF4:Evo, Mario Golf, and whatever else I get in the meantime.

James

7. I dig what your saying, I'm just saying that AIA has trapped themselves in a corner here, as they have to release it as quickly as possible, yet doing it at the earliest time now would mean going against an Xbox WWE game, and on the whole, going against two WWE games across the systems.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. I'll be buying both WWE games AND Rent A Hero.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Korly
    I'll be buying both WWE games AND Rent A Hero.
    I'm with Korly... RAW2 seems like a major improvement over the original, and I've always loved the Smackdown games.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

10. Well, I was referring to WWE WrestleMani XIX, which is done by Yukes, who made the SD games and incorporated some aspects of the engine in X8.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan