Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Rent-A-Hero No. 1

1. Originally posted by bbobb
    I am all over that release. I can't wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

2. Just read through this month's EGM (after breezing through it for a week or so) and saw that it had a preview for RaH No. 1 in it WITH screens. From what I can tell, the game has been given a nice little visual upgrade. There are about six screens in the little quarter-page preview for it.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. EB's site has some mock-up boxart for it.

Would be great if the mock-up had the correct system label.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. I own the DC import and no, its not that hot. You check your email, get a job (which is usually some stupid letter delivery), complete task, repeat.

Maybe the XBox version will be better.

-Technosphile

5. I've heard folks say it's not the most exciting game ever, which doesn't bother me one bit, since I'm not looking to be excited.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. Just found out that I'll be doing an e-mail interview with the publisher. Anyone want to know anything specific?
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. I'd be interested to know if anything was altered in anyway except for the obvious Japanese to English changes. I don't recall anything that would need to be altered, but you never know.

8. Great question, added it to the interview. I also found out I might be getting some more screens of it soon, I'll pass them along as soon as I get them.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. Anyone have any other questions?
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. Its being Published by AIA eh? They were supposed to bring over Akira Psychoball, but then decided not to for no apparent reason. I hope they do not do this to Rent-A-Hero, as it does look interesting.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!