Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Rent-A-Hero No. 1

1. There's a new ad for the game, with screens, in the newest GMR mag.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. AIA? Hype? No, I don't think so. AIA doesn't actually seem to have a hype machine, period. Besides, have you seen the games they've had available to hype? I think with their GBA offerings it's best to keep quiet.

Maybe AIA, Conspiracy, and XS can pool their resources and get some advertising going. Rent a Hero, Road Trip, and MLF2 complement each other nicely.

James

3. Originally posted by Jeremy
    There's a new ad for the game, with screens, in the newest GMR mag.
    is GMR any good? Milky was my favorite reviewer at EGM till he left, seems like he could head a good mag...

4. It's a decent mag. This month's issue is the worth yet though.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. You get a subscription if you buy some card thing at EB right? is it like the game informer dealat gamestop? ten mags and 10% off for ten bucks? if it is I'm all over it...

6. That's the deal. I got it just for the used game discount. On it's own, the mag is okay. There are some nice EB coupons in it. Like one for a pre-owned DC,PSOne, or N64 for $25.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. Well I got the Gameinformer one for ths at first then I realized that one buck a mag is a good deal... so I'm just gona do it over and over and over... sounds the EB deal would be just as good... any mag is worth a buck...

8. I'm probably going to use the PSone coupon so that I can have an extra PSX to get modded. It'd be cheaper than buying a pre-modded one. Also, one of the screens in the GMR ad features an English text box, making it the first screen to feature that.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. Well, I just got my interview questions back from the guy at AIA (I'll post them once they get put on the web) and I can safely say that this game should be a laugh riot. Yu Suzuki played a part in developing it, interestingly enough. The "SECA" name from the original DC game is still in, and apparantly no in-game changes were made aside from graphical improvements, mode additions, and text and humor changes.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. Oh yeah? Well, I'm DADZILLA. Take that, Saved by the Be-och.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan