Page 1 of 37 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Rent-A-Hero No. 1

1. Rent-A-Hero No. 1

Anyone else here hyped up about this game? It's my most anticipated game release of the year so far, as I've been dying to play it since I first saw screens of the DC version of it in Gamefan years ago.

2. Re: Rent-a-Hero No. 1

Originally posted by Jeremy
    Anyone else here hyped up about this game?

Very much so. I look forward to it's release. I just have no idea when that is....

3. 5/16/2003 according to GameFAQs.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. i've wanted to be able to play this forever...i gave the dc version about 10 mins, way too much Japanese for my mono-lingal brain to handle...

Re: Rent-a-Hero No. 1

Originally posted by Jeremy
    It's my most anticipated game release of the year so far

6. Originally posted by Videodrone
    i've wanted to be able to play this forever...i gave the dc version about 10 mins, way too much Japanese for my mono-lingal brain to handle...
    I second that! I tried, I really did...

7. Wait a second, someone is finally releasing Rent-A-Hero for the DC here?? What the hell are you talking about?

*Edit* Oh, duh, it's for the Xbox. Ebgames.com has the release date listed as 5/15.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. I am all over that release. I can't wait.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Maybe you should try the DC version first. It is really not that exciting, trust me. The story would have to be the videogame War and Peace to make up for the dull gameplay.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

10. I'm looking forard to finally playing it in English. I didn't get too far(a few hours or so) on the Dc version before having to stop due to language issues. What I played I enjoyed though. But then again I have strange tastes when it comes to videogames.