Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jay's Supa Happy Fun Time Buyer Bunch.

1. Jay's Supa Happy Fun Time Buyer Bunch.

Well, for now, make that folk. Bandit is a fantastic buyer, and the transaction went smooth as silk.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. Add Ruhtzee to that list, Clockwork Knight 2 is in great shape, totally complete, while Last Bronx has a busted up front cover area. That's all right though, as the games themselves look to be in great condition, and I can easily replace the front cover thing from this one with that of another game. Great seller overall.

Edit- Clockwork Knight 2 plays like a dream, however, Last Bronx won't go beyond letting me play the songs from the game. Hopefully, this is just due to the disc having some smudges and such on it.

Edit 2- There's still a deep scratch on the outer area of the LB disc, but I got it to play, so I'm happy.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. Two thumbs up for Xeno!

The three games I bought from him arrived quickly, well-packed, and in the exact condition he described. Definite recommendation from me, and I'll probably buy stuff from him in the future.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    The three games I bought from him arrived quickly, well-packed, and in the exact condition he described. Definite recommendation from me, and I'll probably buy stuff from him in the future.

I'll second that. Just got the Virtua stick today, in fine condition. Enjoying the hell out of it too. Thanks Xeno.

5. I'll add to the positive feedback. Got my Sega Master System and two games from him. Great condition, good packaging and shipping faster than I could have anticipated. Good stuff ^^

6. Id also like to give this guy some praise, items were great and he's also a great communicator!

7. Got Mega Man and Bass from Burg for a song, and the delivery was supoib!
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. Just got GTA III and Super Smash Bros. Melee from Nomi, quick shipping, easy to deal with, definitely recommended.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. Giant Gram and Pikmin arrived today from rummy super-fast, definitely a recommended seller.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. Fire Pro Wrestling S: 6 Man Scramble arrived faster than expected from Nash, who I'll definitely buy from again the next time something he sells catches my eye.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan