Thread: Lots of stuff for sale!

1. Lots of stuff for sale!

It's time to clean out the closet and pay the bills, so more of my video game stuff needs to be sold! All prices are in US$, not including shipping. Trades are welcome - check my wanted list at http://www.gametz.com/mattman to see what I'm after. Feel free to make reasonable offers - the worst I can do is say "no".

I can take cash, MOs, cheques, and Paypal. I'll ship anywhere in the world by whatever method, as long as you can cover the cost. I won't overcharge you on shipping, but I might have to ask you to cover Paypal's service fees if you want to pay by that method.

I'm also looking for a digital camera (doesn't have to be a good one) and some diving equipment (both freediving and SCUBA).

- - - - -

Systems & Accessories for sale:

Mega Key 2 - $40
    - The perfect item if you want to play import Megadrive games without cutting up your system. Not only does it extend the cart slot so import carts will fit, but it defeats the region coding so "locked out" games like Alien Soldier, Rockman Megaworld, etc. will play. To my knowledge, it works on all carts and all models of MD/Genny regardless of region.

SNES/SFC converter - $10
    - Just the thing if you don't feel like yanking to plastic tabs from your SNES. It's fully connected so FX & DSP chip games will work. If you're trying to play US carts on an SFC, this is the only solution.

Atari 2600 system - $60
    - Complete in box. Everything is in super extra-shiny mint condition. Even the power supply still has its original box! The only thing missing from this set is the "Combat" cartridge (and you can probably find a replacement for less than a dollar). Also included are two games - Donkey Kong and Ms. Pac-Man (both complete).

XRGB-2 cables (price varies)
    - As usual, I have lots of RGB cables for every kind of system you can imagine! I can do Scart cables & custom RGB monitor cables also.

Gamecube VGA cables - $55 each
    - Play your Gamecube on your PC monitor! This is real VGA from the digital A/V port - none of that converted composite crap. Looks even better than the DC VGA box . Optional XRGB-2 attachment also available for $10 extra.

- - - - -

Games for sale:

Carrier Airwing B board - $35
    - Capcom's UN Squadron sequel! This is just the B board - it requires a CPS1 motherboard to play. You can swap it with almost any other CPS1 game. Clean, dust-free, and in excellent working condition.

Power Strike (US SMS) - $15
    - Super-Rare US version of "Aleste". This classic Compile shooter was only sold via mail-order, and is extremely hard to find. Cart & case are in excellent shape, but no manual.

Twin Eagle (US NES) - $2
    - Did you even know Twin Eagle had an NES port?

Shikigami no Shiro Evolution red (JP Xbox) - $40
    - Frustrated with the tiny screen on MLF 2? Bored with the arcade mode on regular Shiki? This is the game for you! Great stuff like "Evo" remix, real Tate mode, and bonus CDrom with character info make this the best Shikigami release out there. 100% complete & in perfect shape.

A couple of Saturn games:

Metal Black (disk only) - $15
    Cotton 2 (disk only) - $18

Playstation:

Sanvein (US, complete) - $5
    Raiden DX (JP Hamster release, complete) - $15

Some DC games:

Gunbird 2 (US, complete) - $10
    Sonic Adventure (Jp, no manual) - $5

- - - - -

And that's about it. Don't hesitate to reply here, leave me a PM, or e-mail me at the_matthew@yahoo.ca if you're interested in anything.

- Matt

2. If the Mega Key 2 is Nomad-compatible, I'll seriously think about buying it.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. Yes, the Mega Key does work with the Nomad. However, it is a little unwieldy to play with, since it adds a lot of height to the cart.

- Matt

4. Damn that 2600 looks so tempting!

Is Raiden DX the same that came stateside?

What type of digital camera would you accept? I have a Kodak DC50zoom camera (complete with software and in great shape). It has the carry case and everything. I'll even throw in a 8mg PC card.

5. those gamecube VGA cables are damn tempting since i do have alot of progressive scan games and id like to see how they look
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Im interested in Gunbird 2, how much you think it would cost to ship to Ohio?

7. Matt, I may be interested in one of those Gamecube VGA cables before you ship my controller back, but can you direct me to a list of games that work with it, or what percentage do? Can non Progressive Scan games be forced to run in VGA like some Dreamcast games could, or am I limited to progressive scan games only?

8. Thanks for the replies, everyone . To answer some of your questions:

Melf - I'm not really picky regarding cameras. I just want something that I can take pictures for Ebay stuff and webpages. What concerns me most is that it's easy to use and simple to connect to my PC. Ideally, I'd want one that I can just connect to my USB port and download the pictures off of.

Raiden DX is Japan-only (Raiden Project was the one that had a US release). It's a remixed version of Raiden 2.

bocmaxima - Postage for Gunbird 2 (or any other CD game for that matter) will be $2 1st class, or $4 priority. If that sound good, send me a PM and I'll put it on hold for you.

Salt_Peanuts & JohnPV - Most Gamecube games do support progressive. The ones that don't are largely sports games, for some reason. You can find a list of non-progressive GC games here: http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...?threadid=8539

The list is very old and outdated, but most games put out since then have progressive support. The ones I can think of that don't (and are actually worth playing) are Super Monkey Ball 1, both Res Evils, and Skies of Arcadia Legends. I don't believe there's a way to force progressive support, unfortunately.

BTW, your controller should be done over the weekend.

- Matt

9. Matt, this camera uses a serial port but takes beautiful pictures. It holds up to 22 photos but the 8mg PC card it takes holds 74 more. The software is very easy to use as well. I've used it for my ebay auctions as well.

There's a review of it here and here. Take a look and let me know what you think.

10. Melf, I'll just reply by PM so as not to further clog up the thread.