Thread: Wanted Cambridge Soundworks Subwoofer

Wanted Cambridge Soundworks Subwoofer

Just wondering if anyone has a subwoofer that they might have laying around that they could sell me. I have a Cambridge Soundworks DTT2500 here and I pulled the subwoofer off of it for another project, so if you have one off of this model or the DTT3500, I would love to buy it off of you. Of course, if you'd want to sell the whole setup cheap that would be okay too.

I may also consider any other unpowered boxed low-powered subs that could be used as a suitable replacement. Everything I can find either sucks ass, or is far too powerful for this little computer setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

I'm curious to know what your budget is, because I'm sure I can find you a few low-priced subwoofers online that are not terrible.

Well, the budget can't be too much, the whole setup doesn't even cost $150 these days. I can hook a powered sub up to this thing, but that would have so much power that it would drown out the satellites, which is why I'm trying to find one that matches the set.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

D'oh, I forgot that with computer subs, they also power the other channels. Nevermind, I guess my solution wouldn't work then.