Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 new pics

1. 2 new pics

a troll in a tree...for some reason

quick (compared to how long it usually takes my slow ass to finish a pic) pic of some random big guy. like the hulk..only balder

2. That guy has massive hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. yep

4. That branch looks like it's screaming in pain.

Your 'troll in a tree' is about to become a 'troll on his ass at the foot of the tree'

5. Originally posted by Andrew
    That guy has massive hands.
    Reminds me of Boman or Gan from Rival Schools.

I like it.

6. The hand is too large. It is ok to be massive, but it would add depth if the hand was just a bit smaller.
    your mom

7. Criticism of the hand: It's too big. The only reason I say this is because the arm that is closest to us is too small... You can see it all. An easy and feesable fix is to simple erase the defined armline on the right hand side and you're done.

The hand is still.... really big. I suppose it's cool if he's like a freak or something. Call him Clams.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. I always found it scary when your hand would cover your entire head.

9. Originally posted by Thief~Silver
    I always found it scary when your hand would cover your entire head.
    I think it'd be cool. But not if his upper arm looks like popeye or something. Make his shoulders broad, and his hands huge. Actually, I think i drew something like that beforehand:

(negitoro has seen it)

http://www.joystickadventures.com/im...al/Crafter.jpg

I'm not done colouring and one of his feet is a little bit too slender, but I think that a big monster character like that is really appealing.

10. Originally posted by Andrew
    Criticism of the hand: It's too big. The only reason I say this is because the arm that is closest to us is too small... You can see it all. An easy and feesable fix is to simple erase the defined armline on the right hand side and you're done.

The hand is still.... really big. I suppose it's cool if he's like a freak or something. Call him Clams.
    good point about the arm, I missed that completely.

anywho, I know the hand is really big but it's supposed to be just exaggerated it for no real reason