Here at TNL, we are interested in what you have to say about the site (contrary to what some think.) But also keep in mind that this forum is both used as a place where you can send the staff feedback on the site, as well as troubleshoot site/board problems. With that, here's a short list of what should/shouldn't constitute as a thread in here*:

• Use this forum only as a medium to report problems and give feedback. This has been requested as I don't particularily want to constantly close threads, but the 88/ShineAqua back-and-forth is Fight Club material, not feedback material.
  • If you request a feature and are denied, do not push the subject. Again, this stems from recent happenings regarding the total/partial ignore hack. Because the administration didn't put it back on, some of you got upset. But really, is it that hard to just not read somebodys post?
  • If you're having severe problems, don't hesitate to send a Private Message to me. This meaning if your account is unable to post, if you're having weird issues with staying logged in, or anything of the like. Also, if the problem seems embarassing to you just send a private message, and I won't disclose any information.

Well, that's about all I can think of for now. If any more feedback issues creep up, I'll be sure to add them in here.

(* These aren't strict guidelines; they're just for decent etiquette in posting to the feedback forum. They will be enforced, but not to the point of banning users. They will be handled much like they are now, with the simple closing of threads.)