Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg

According to GameSpot, Yuji Naka is hard at work on an original title called Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg. If the title alone does not convince you of Naka's senility, GameSpot's decription of the gameplay will.

2. James Hatcher and the Giant Peach

Sounds cool though, I'll keep an eye on it.

3. What is so crazy about that? Is it any worse than a plumber that takes mushrooms to grow larger or a hedghog that runs at supersonic speeds? What about those monkeys rolling around in balls?

Since when does a game have to make sense to be fun? Quit bitching, it isn't anywhere near as messed up as the wine tasting game Naka wanted to make. This actually sounds like it may be fun.

JM

Originally posted by JM
    Quit bitching, it isn't anywhere near as messed up as the wine tasting game Naka wanted to make.
    You make an excellent point.

5. Originally posted by JM
    Quit bitching, it isn't anywhere near as messed up as the wine tasting game Naka wanted to make.
    Suzuki. Yu Suzuki's is Sega's resident raging alcoholic.

6. Ah, sorry about that. My mistake.

JM

7. No one wanted to make a wine tasting game. He was making fun of so-called "adult" gaming.

Anyway, I smell another ristar. I doubt audience will go for this unless the character doesn't look as stpid as he probably will.

8. Generally Sonic Team = excellent, so I'm all for this one.

9. Worst name ever.