Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5789

Thread: Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg

1. Originally posted by Captain Vegetable
    Sonic Hero? Care to elaborate?
    isn't that supposed to be that new Sonic GameCube game?

well, you guys should know how i feel about the Adventure series by now. im hoping this isn't a code name for Adventure 3.

here's hoping that this game is pure Sonic. that was the only fun thing about the Adventure games.

well, atleast Sonic Team can make some good eye candy, so im sure i'll be satisfied with that graphically.

2. Seems like an interesting enough game, I'm all for it.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. I agree that the Sonic levels were the best part of adventure and adventure 2, but I actually liked the other stuff, and I thought it added variety.

4. Looks very colorful. I still want to play it.

As far as people go and opinions, I find it funny that mob-mentality is the total elements of the rule.

Just goes to show everyone can be an elitist at something.

Yeah...NiGHTS, ChuChu, Sonic, PSO...I've got a good feeling about this. Hehe...and he wears a chicken helmet. That's cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

5. Originally posted by NeoZeedeater
    No one ever talks about Yasuhara(Carol Yas) any more even though most video game magazines declared him the Sonic creator before Naka's name was well-known. He was credited as Game Planner for Sonic 1 and Director for some of the sequels. Anyone know his history? I assume he started in 8-bit games like most of Sonic Team.
    He's now at Naughty Dog, of all places, working on Jak II.

The only thing I can tell you about him is that he's painfully shy. That may be why he doesn't seem to seek out credit for his Sonic-era achievements.

Wow. That's not where I expected him to be. Do you know how long he has been at Naughty Dog?

7. The rumour about Sonic Hero came out in the same list as Giant Egg. At the time no-one had any idea what Giant Egg was... but the fact that it turns out to be a real Gamecube game would make it likely that Sonic Hero actually exists.

8. My favorite part of Sonic Adventure was the Amy Rose bits. The Sonic ones either felt too much on rails, had piss poor camera, or extremely cheap deaths which all hampered the potential fun. I played PSO for 60 hours, but that was mainly due to the online play since there really wasn't much to the gameplay at all.

Needless to say, I lack optomism in Sonic Team, especially when their 'newest' games are rehashes of these two.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2