Thread: Gungage

Gungage

Anyone played this game? It's a third-person shooter for import PS1(Japan and Europe). I think it's pretty good although the controls are a bit stiff and being a 1999 game, it should have had analog support but it doesn't.

2. I was not a big fan of this. The controls were stiff, as was the gameplay itself. The levels and bosses were fairly bland as well. Thumbs down. Not Konami's best effort into 3D platform-action/shooters.

NZE, your avatar taunts me. I cannot ever find a copy of Kyuuin. I want to play it badly.

I agree with everything that has been said. Gungage is an average action game. Unfortunately, having that red and yellow Konami logo on the case sets the bar higher than average.

4. i agree as well...gungage is very average...but was an enjoyable time back in the 32 bit days...

5. Originally posted by Wilykat
    NZE, your avatar taunts me. I cannot ever find a copy of Kyuuin. I want to play it badly.
    Try Kyuiin

6. Originally posted by Frogacuda
    Try Kyuiin
    To-may-to/to-mah-to. I've seen it spelled a number of ways (Kyuuin, Kyuiin, Kyuin), so I try all three whenever I search for it on eBay or whatsuch.

**waits for somebody fluent in Japanese to scold my shrugging off it's romanized spelling**

Originally posted by Wilykat
    **waits for somebody fluent in Japanese to scold my shrugging off it's romanized spelling**
    I'm fluent in English. Try searching for "George" on ebay. It's a can't miss.

I guess I like Gungage a bit more than you guys. I think it's a bit above average but I will agree that it's not among Konami's best.

9. I actually just got this game recently from a friend of mine. I couldn't really get into it due to the controls. Game seemed rather dull to me.

10. OT: kyuin is excellent! The titlescreen will haunt you! *queeeen queeen queen queeen* argh...
    !