Thread: Morrigan.

1. Morrigan.

Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

2. Give her some bats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. I like it!

I don't understand why you didn't just give her wings though... plus the wings in her head.

In any case, it seems her legs are a little long and a little thick. Due to this, her torso is pushed back into space and it almost seems she's leaning back.

Other than that, you should tilt her shoulders a bit. Her hips look tilted and swiveled but her shoulders are perfectly square...

All of this combined with the legs posed the way they are it seems she's standing/walking really awkwardly and about to lose her balance.

4. In any case, it seems her legs are a little long and a little thick. Due to this, her torso is pushed back into space and it almost seems she's leaning back.
    I thought something didn't look right! I just thought her thighs looked really big. Nice rack though .

5. Hey, very cool. Good job.

6. Beautiful, D. I don't know why, but I love her expression !

7. I like the coloring,and art overall, but the face doesn't look like Morrigan. It looks like. . .someone cosplaying as her maybe. Other than that, its fine.

8. Thanks for the comments.
    yeah,i got lazy and decided to add the wings later.So i may post a winged version sometime later.

negitoro:Thanks for the crit. I was going for a strange looking pose since she is Morrigan. But guess it just goes ackward. The thick thigh is my style.(Plus,the majority of Capcom's babes has thick thigh.) After looking at it,yes the shoulder is perfectly square..

rezo:i can't do evil looking girls.. Besides Morrigan has her innocent side.

I wanted to post this when i made this thread but forgotten so here it is.

http://www.geocities.com/ithurtsmyeyes/morri_junk.jpg
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

9. Nice job, I love the talent on this thread, too bad I'm not part of it.