Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attention Sega Fans

Attention Sega Fans

I haven't seen this book offered on ebay before. It catalogs every game released on Sega hardware from the SG-1000 to the Dreamcast. I figured someone here (Sidez maybe?) would be very interested in bidding on that bad boy. Hurry though. The auction ends soon.

2. Thats actually really cool.

3. Very interesting, but the fact that it starts with SG-1000 leads me to beleive it neglects the arcade stuff.

4. Too bad its not in english...

5. You could probably compile the info yourself from GameFAQs anyway.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. Originally posted by JMET
    Too bad its not in english...
    Well, you know Japanese right?

You dont?

I thought you were hardCORE!

7. At 6 games per page, with 306 pages.....am I the only one who doesn't see how they could catalogue every game for everything from the SG-1000 up?

Unless they just start listing titles later...

8. Originally posted by Frogacuda
    Very interesting, but the fact that it starts with SG-1000 leads me to beleive it neglects the arcade stuff.
    That book is actually fairly common and not too hard to find.... AND, there is a counterpart book that is basically the same for Arcades.

I think the books usually go for $35-45u each, but I have not checked in a while.

9. there is also an Arcade equivalent to this book. I've been eyeballing these for a while but have difficulty forking over the 60+ bucks for both books simply because their demensions are so small. 5x8 (even at 300+ pages) is really small for a book.

10. that book is a lot of fun. i flipped through a copy of it at a friend's. but i doubt it's worth what they're charging for it at all. it probably has a 1900 yen cover price or something. =P