Thread: Rockman.exe anime clip, and many more ^_^

Rockman.exe anime clip, and many more ^_^

2. has anyone seen this show.. I really dsilike it.. I have only seen the first ep.. and ehh.. theirs already 6 eps released.... but.. i really cant get into this show..

3. wow, real nice animation. Is it a OAV or a series? I also like the soft color style that's going on. Fits the feel of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

I think it's a series. Also the site that was posted is very good. Between that one and the Anime Intro. Archive (Will be posted later) you can get a pretty good idea of what new stuff is being shown in Japan as well as some info. on older stuff you may be curious about. (*is a bit hurt the site didn't have the intro. and ending to the last episode of "Scryed" anymore* )
    Taking it one day at a time.

5. Looking at digi sub distro's is the best place to see new releaes.. Cause they sub show a week after its releaased..

Spring 2002 shows that are good this year..

toyko Underground, Chobits, and.. .hack/sign..

Trust me you will be very despointed in rockman exe.. they riped off angelic layer, and pokemon.. and said lets use rockman charcters instead...

6. I love this series so far. As a longtime Rockman fan, it's great to see Rockman do battle with Fire Man. It's a little bit wacky but most anime is like that.

I'm liking the anime series more than the game's storyline right now...
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

7. I've never seen the show, but the GBA game is everywhere. (By the way, is Megaman Battle Network anygood? or MM BN2? )

8. Originally posted by Station
    I've never seen the show, but the GBA game is everywhere. (By the way, is Megaman Battle Network anygood? or MM BN2? )
    If you like RPG's and action games then yes, get this game. There are random battles but battles consist of some strategy because you get these power up chips that you can use once during each turn. The action is real time and you get to move around your side of the screen while the enemies/bosses move around their side. You can always use your Buster, but it's weak, so making the most out of these chips is the key to winning battles.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

9. This seems to be interesting, though I would prefer to see a Megaman X movie/Anime (If there was one please let me know) It was Rockman X in Japan right? Or was it something else. Anyways I still take the Megaman X games over BattleNetwork though that is a great game too in which I must purchase soon.