Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: 28 Days Later - Zombies Invade England

1. 28 Days Later - Zombies Invade England

Taken from IMDB:

"A powerful virus escapes from a British research facility. Transmitted in a drop of blood and devastating within seconds, the virus locks those infected into a permanent state of murderous rage. Within 28 days the country is overwhelmed and a handful of survivors begin their attempts to salvage a future, little realising that the deadly virus is not the only thing that threatens them."

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0289043

Trailer:

http://us.imdb.com/Trailers?0289043

Some viewers comments:

http://us.imdb.com/CommentsShow?0289043

Well, I from reading the article in last month Fango, it seem like zombie film.

After the group of PETA like activists break into goverment research lab, one of the test monkeys attack then, infecting them with deadly virus that turns people into crazy monsters. From there virus breaks out and infects all of the London and England(probably whole world too). The main hero is in the coma(I think) and when he wakes up he finds the city empty and monsters roaming the streets. I honestly have NO idea how Zombies fit into all this, but it looks and sound very interesting.

From what I read it also supposed to be quite gory and gruesome, and zombies in it are very vicious.

UK dvd will be coming out in May, so I will be getting it right away So I will keep you informed !

Hmm When I saw House of 1000 Corpses thay played a Trailer for this, it looked interesting, but oddly there were no Zombies in the preview.

3. I could careless for horror films but I'll see just because Danny Boyle is directing. Plus Godspeed is doing the soundtrack.

4. Seen it.

1st 45 mins:
    Last 45 mins:

4/10

From there virus breaks out and infects all of the London and England(probably whole world too).

Nah, it's just England.

The main hero is in the coma(I think) and when he wakes up he finds the city empty and monsters roaming the streets.

He's a bike messenger, I think, and wakes up all alone. That's the cool part, to see all of London deserted

I honestly have NO idea how Zombies fit into all this, but it looks and sound very interesting.

Basically, not all die from the virus, most turn into zombies. If you are touched by zombie blood you turn into one in like 20 seconds.

5. Hmmmmmm...Maybe I'll just watch it for kicks then.
    Freedom is a road seldom travelled by the multitude...

6. I dunno Matt. Sounds pretty interesting. I will check out the dvd anyway

7. The premise and the 1st half are interesting.

The 2nd half just turns to shit.

8. I'd like to see a scene where a guy with a gun just goes made and starts shooting the ground to berid of the 'invisible germs'.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. I just saw this, I really, really liked it.