Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto

1. I just checked out ep. 30...

HOLY SHIT THE FIGHT SCENE IS INCREDIBLE.

I'd also like to say the new art has kinda grown on me.

Ep. 30 art is way better than the prvious newer ones.

But man, I wouldn't mind the quality of the art being sacrificed if the action is as good as ep. 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

2. Just saw the first episode, as for the opening, it's pretty cool, and the scenes along with it rock. The anime itself was pretty cool, semi-predictable, and Naruto is a bit cliche'd as a brat with no parents. But the spinning of the giant shurukin was cool, and I like the art style for the most part. The sound track (All three or 4 songs) was a bit subtle with the exception of one song. The ending I love the lyrics for. I definately will look more into this series.

3. I'm on ep 8 now, and it just kicks major ass, except a bit too much talking dragged on the fight with the water jounin, which annoyed the hell out of me. The end to ep 8 was awsome.

4. Alright, I'm giving Naruto another chance... the first three episodes didn't impress me, other than when Naruto multiplied himself the first time, that was pretty cool. But since you've said it gets better, I'll keep going with it.

5. Ok I'm on episode 17, holy shit, it keeps getting better and better. On what episode does the second set of intros and endings begin? Anyways, the fights rock, and everything including how they do jitsus, is well explained. Definatly a great series.

Today I'm downloading 18 and 19, and tomorrow I'll get 20-29 from a friend. Where have you gotten episode 30? I haven't seen it anywhere.

6. Alright, episode 4-5 is where it takes off. Awesome stuff, I'm loving it, glad I stuck with it.

7. Glad I convinced you to stick with it :P.

Episode 19 is fucking incredible, that's all I can say.

8. It gets better as it gets farther...

Ive seen all 30 relesed eps so far, and as they progress, it only gets better..

1-3=ok
    From there on, its great...with the exception of the huge recaps at the start of every episode...and the ocasional slow,fightless,blah episode..

btw...hi, im new here, sorta

9. Ep. 29 is actually part of the 1 hour Naruto special and the fansubbers thought the 1 hour special was just 1 entire ep. It was actually two so that explains why there's no ep. 29 at the d/l site and it goes from 28 to 30.

http://www.gotwoot.net/v1/index.php?page=downloads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

10. not really, the real 30 is out..

there was a huge confusion with the fansubbers, since theres 3 i think...

the latest one is done by Anbu, and it is the real 30

*Counts all eps...*

yep 30, i hope im not wrong