Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto

1. Oh well I got it fixed, I just needed xvid

Big news [TW] Has episode 31 FIRST! Around 9 o clock TW had episode 31 up, can't wait.

2. i hope i dont get into trouble for this..

you can find EP 31 TW Xvid here

im still downloading myself.

Rock lee ownz you

edit: its http, so it should be a fast download..thank god

3. You should be fine, if you'll notice, the wolf's rain thread has the link as well.

Xvid is so much better with it's mpeg4, I had 0 skipping at all. Then 30 didn't have it, and back to skipping.

Rock Lee is such a cool fruity character.

4. 31 should be all about Rock lee..i read a bit ahead in the manga.. supposed to be a really good ep...

74% done with 31. dam waiting...

5. Originally posted by Thief~Silver
    Negitoro, how exactly have you been reading the manga? Cause damn I want to read it. If it's anything like the relationship between Love Hina's manga and anime, then the manga will blow the anime away.
    I first read the Japanese manga (my brother collects them) with my non-existant Japanese skill and then re-read the scanslations... the English really clarified a lot of stuff.

As for the scanslations, actually I spent a couple of weeks hunting them down on DirectConnect and consolidated the chapters from different users. It took awhile since no one seemed to have them in one place at one time. It you want to read it, I have scanslatations from Vol 5 which is the end of the Zabuza story all the way to Vol 17 which is end the of Chuunin test and subsequent story arc ending and the first bits of the next arc.

But to tell you the truth, it's nothing like Love Hina manga vs anime at all. I LOVED the LH manga and was slightly indifferent to the anime... the Naruto anime is actually nearly a 1:1 representation of the manga. It's very close with minor filler (becuase they're catching up to the manga too quickly). The difference being that I like the manga art more than I like the anime art.... the anime art seems to get more crap-tacular on a weekly basis.

If you want, PM me... send me a blank CD and a pre-stamped envelope, I'll burn you a copy and send it back

Of course, it's only semi-legal (you're supposed to be buying Shonen Jump versions) but it's better than living with stupid ass translations from Viz I guess. ("Kage Bunshin no Justu" vs "Art of the Doppelganger" ?! Oh please.)

6. AHHH 31 is super awesome. Rock Lee ownz me.

He's got a really big part in it, and the whole time I just had a huge grin on my face, what a hilarious character.

Can't wait to see what happens next, 31 is a real cliffhanger.

7. some quick info on 31...

dam that crap was loaded with recap....this episode seemed to go by way too fast... nothing muched happend, i really liked the manga more on this one..maybe it gets better...31 was "ok"

now another week of waiting... bah..

8. Rock Lee truly does own.

If the fight scenes are this good, (ep 30 in particular), imagine how good Naruto's fight scenes will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

9. Heh, a cliffhanger?! In Naruto?! No way! [/sarcasm]

Sarcasm should be in HTML code...

Anyways yeah I might just pm you.

AS for the manga vs anime, I was downloading the soundtrack from this guy on winmx in japan. He is the one who notified me that for once TW had it first. Anyways, he told me how he actually liked the anime more, because it expands on some of the parts in the manga that were cut short, such as When Orochimaru is getting burned from Sasuki's fire dragon.

I will be watching 31 when I get home from school.

10. Yeah, the anime seems to go more in depth, but really, the poor art quality makes up for it. Not a single episode goes by without me thinking a certain scene is animated terribly in comparison to the manga.... especially the fighting.