Page 1 of 40 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto

1. Naruto

Anybody else seen any of this anime? One of my friends mentioned it to me and showed me the first ep and it seemed like it'd be a fun series but after watching up to ep 28, its gotten really really good.

If anybody's wondering, it's about this boy (Naruto) and his life as he comes of age to become a ninja. Sorta..I'm none to good at explaining series. But basically if you like ninja's (and I'm sure most of you do) then you should check it out, very funny with very cool fight scenes once you get into it.

2. Naruto is a great series... but I really prefer the manga over the anime.

"KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUSTU!"

3. Loving the manga (in ye 'olde Shonen Jump) but haven't seen the anime.

Is it out/scheduled to come out in the states?

4. I watched the anime a few times. Pretty good. I like the manga better though.
    Freedom is a road seldom travelled by the multitude...

5. The intro and the ending theme for the newer episodes blow.

I miss the original. It seems that they got new artists as well.

But a change that I've noticed that I absolutely love is its a lot more darker.

I wanna rocks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

6. Mune ni Rocks!

I've only seen up to the early twenties...
    Bah.
    Great series, though.

7. For Kidnemo's question I dunno if it's coming out in the states but my older brother and one of his friends get the fansubs off the internet so its none too hard to find the episodes.

I actually found the second intro cooler then the first, but the second ending is just weird.

Originally posted by Syphocant

I actually found the second intro cooler then the first, but the second ending is just weird.
    I liked the 1st intro better, but I agree about the 2nd ending being wierd. MAN, I just don't like how Ino and Sakura look.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

9. I like the new opening and ending sequences... but the new songs are terrible. They're like the least memorable anime OP and ED songs I've heard in a long time.

Plus the art has gone to hell. They move into a primeime slot and all of a sudden the art just goes all crap-tacular on us.

10. Originally posted by Syphocant
    For Kidnemo's question I dunno if it's coming out in the states but my older brother and one of his friends get the fansubs off the internet so its none too hard to find the episodes.
    It's easier than you think.
    http://www.animesuki.com