Thread: Slap Happy Rhythm Busters

1. Slap Happy Rhythm Busters

Selling Slap Happy Rhythm Busters, PSOne books edition.

Comes in a slimline case, with manual and spine card.

Disc has a few light scratches only viewable only visible upon very close inspection.

No fingerprints, no dust. Never even had to be cleaned.

Manual has the little notches from the case, but no rel flaws.

Case is a standard slimlime jewelcase, and has marks on front and back from being taken off/put on shelf. I'll replace it at no charge with a new one if the buyer requests it.

It took me over a year to find this game, and I'm reluctant to let it go. But there's another arcade auction this sunday, and I need money.

PayPal is the easiest thing for me, and I ask that only verified, confirmed users pay via paypal. I also accept money orders, as long as they are cashable at a bank. Nothing wierd and proprietary please.

I always ship priority mail, at cost, no handling. Game will be double packed to protect it.

I have plenty of references I can provide. My eBay ID is "NeoGeoFreakSucks", and I previously shared an account eith my father "slobere". Shoot me an email though one of those, and I'll email you back. I've bought/sold plenty of stuff at Neo-Geo.com (yeah, I know. that place)too and have plenty of references there.

Edit: I can take pics, but we all know how well pictures of the back of CDs turn out, especially black ones.

2. just curious, how much you looking to get for it?

3. Originally posted by Onizuka
    just curious, how much you looking to get for it?
    I'm not really sure.

I'm not looking to make "mad bank" off it or anything. 40-45?