Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2232343536

Thread: SSX 3

1. I enjoyed the SSX series far more then the THPS ones. I've never really gotten into Tony Underground, but I'm more then happy with SSX3. It killed my Wavebird batteries twice.

2. I'm still playing it too. I can't beat the 11 minute time down the first peak. I'm like 5 seconds off.

3. Hmm...

I think I beat that, I'll have to check when I get home.

4. i love this game so much. it kills me that it didn't sell 10 million copies.

one thing bugs me, though: why on earth aren't the races timed to a hundreth of a second? or even a tenth of a second?

(i don't think i managed to beat that 11 minute time, either.)

5. I fucking haul ass down that mountain too. After the first leg I"m usually about 25 seconds behind but I make it up in the second level. I can do Metro City in 3 minutes, but when I hit the course I have like 2:50 left. Anyone get all the snow flakes? I don't think I have all of them on any course with all the character's I've built up so far (5).

6. Quote Originally Posted by epmode
    i love this game so much. it kills me that it didn't sell 10 million copies.
    Yeah, but I saw that coming, even for EA Sports, you notice what crappy taste the average consumer has. If it has to do with cars, money, gangsters, etc, it's bound to sell...People like this scare me.