Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Neo Geo Pocket Color

1. Neo Geo Pocket Color

Did any one pick up a neogeo pocket color when it first came out in stores?
    I own one with rockman battle and fighters and snk vs capcom i just wanted to know if these are considered kind of rare these days
    To bad such a good handheld had such a tragic ending A
    "tonight youll find me alone and getting high..." - jets to brazil

2. I think you underestimate the sheer CORE of the hardness of this forum.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

3. NGPC = Best handhed ever!

Anyway, they are not terribly rare and can still be acquired for a reasonable price.

4. Those puppies go for about $50 on ebay. They're not that rare, but I need to re-buy one of them post-haste.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

They aren't rare to find online but I never see them in stores.

I love mine. SNK vs Capcom is beyond amazing. Metal Slug and Sonic are great too.

6. No they are not rare in the least. I just bought a new never played clear NGPC for only $50.00. None of the games you mentioned are rare in paricular but alot of the UK(Snaplock version) NGPC games are highly sought after. A UK pocket Reversei goes for around $200.00, and a UK copy of Faslei!(excuse my spelling) goes for around $100.00, and UK version of Last Blade goes for around $100.00 as well. You will always pay a little more for the UK versions and for the three games I just mentioned, alot more. Most US games can be had in the $30.00 range. If you are looking for NGPC games www.neo-geo.com has a selling and wanted forum that is a great resource to find what you need for a fair price.

7. Hey blackout! It's about time you got your sorry ass to posting here!

8. i pretty much still have all the games i've wanted on the ngpc, but there's one game i really wanted that went for about $60 a few weeks back before x-mas. don't remember the name, although bandit might, and it was the only licensed baseball game on the lil bugger. had i known about it earlier and won the auction, i could have been hardCORE.

9. It's a cool little handheld with an awesome joystick/click stick that I wish would have been benchmarked onto the GBA. I'm glad I own it, but I haven't really been playing it much once I got a GBA. I still would like to pick up a few remaining titles like The Last Blade, Sonic Pocket, and Biomotor Unitron. I finally picked up the NGPC-DC link so I will give it another whirl soon.

10. AV: Dynamite Slugger?