Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Postcard

1. Postcard

An illustartion project. 4" x 6" postcard, and what I did on spring break. I was supposed to go to Little Tokyo with some friends the day I made this, but wound up at home doing chores and being bored.

So I thinks 'hey, it'd be cool to do a Wish-you-were-there thing, but in reverse'

And this is it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	postcard1-5.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	211.1 KB 
ID:	1122  
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. Verrrrry nice! I love the coloring job.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

3. Very nice. The coloring job is exceptional. Did you do that in photoshop? Because it looks like a hand painted job.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

4. Something I gotta say about the coloring...The way you've done it (loosely, with flat shading and irregular shapes) is fine and all...

Except right now, he looks he's a really heavy sweater when he's asleep

5. The right leg (his right) is a little flat and awkwardly positioned, but other than that, I love it, especially the face and arms.

6. Originally posted by Lordmrw
    Very nice. The coloring job is exceptional. Did you do that in photoshop? Because it looks like a hand painted job.
    PhotoShop 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

7. Wow, Hero, you've gotten much better since I've last seen your work. (yes, I have reappeared for a brief time) Keep it up my friend.

8. Nice job, I like the way he looks like he should be in a cell shaded game. The coloring of his hair turned out well too.

9. really impressive, nicely done.
    I like my women like I like my coffee. Covered in bees!