Thread: yu-gi-oh world wide edition

1. yu-gi-oh world wide edition

has anyone picked up or played this game yet? i already own eternal duelist soul for the gba and was wondering how different these two games were before going out to buy the new one. do you actually walk around in an rpg type setting or is it just straight up duelin' like in eternal duelist soul? aslo, has anyone played dungeon dice monsters yet?

2. No, I still havent tried any of GBA Yugi games. Pretty much been playing PS2 Duelist of the Roses.

It will be interesting to read some impressions on these new GBA games, if someone here had a chance to play them.

3. I never played eternal duelist soul, but to my understanding World Wide Edition plays just about exactly the same way.

I think the only new addition is the battle city map and some battle city storyline. Correct me if, eternalist duel soul has any of this. Dueling is should be similar to eternal duelist soul, except i believe there are around 200 more cards availiable. In World Wide edition you move between sections of battle city were it gives you choices to either duel a certain person or waste time by just talking to random people. Performing any single action (moving a space to duel or talk) wastes a day. Basically the map just makes you work to find either specific duelists or a specific tournament on certain days and eventually you start to get hounded by Marik and rare hunters. I think that really is the only major difference, but agin i never did play EDS.

Hopefully thats helpful...