Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate the game above you...

1. 5/10 It's average

Red Alert

2. 3/10 I'm not a fan of the genre.

The Mark of Kri

3. 7.5/10 Nice game.

Outrun.

4. classic, tons of fun to play, even cooler with the wiggling steering wheel...started a whole new way of thinking about video game music as well..

then 10/10 now 7/10

Toobin'
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

5. Fun, but there isn't much too it...which is probably why it's fun.

Shadow of Destiny
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

6. A very cool idea, and one of the few third-person games that gives me motion sickness. I read FAQs and the like to find out the endings, since I couldn't play the game to find out for myself.

Conceptually: 8/10

Ico

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

Ico- 91%. Very solid, can even be called a modern day classic. It is a TAD repetitve, and carrying Yorda around gets quite annoying, but it is a great game.

Tekken 3
    http://images.southparkstudios.com/i...news/1632a.gif

CRAB PEOPLE!!!! CRAB PEOPLE!!!! TASTE LIKE CRAB, TALK LIKE PEOPLE!!!

8. Ico - I only played it about twenty minutes. Seemed like it would be kinda depressing. In my brief playtime, I'll give it a 6/10.

Tekken 3 - Lotta fun, played it tons, and tons, and tons in the arcade. 7/10

Skate or Die: Bad n' Rad - Gameboy

9. 7/10 It has Icepick, doesn't it?

10. That was skate or die 2, and you forgot a new game...So ill take it.

Marble Madness
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin