Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: Texhnolyze?

Im kinda late, but I DID pick up the first 2 DVD's yesterday. I was always looking at this title while looking around my local HMV, but I finally bought it because it was on sale at my local Movie specialty store.

Im going to watch them over the weekend...

Sweat

Watched the first 3 DVDs already (late nights ) and I can say Im hooked. I really like the gritty theme of the story and animation. How many eps are there in the series. I want to pick up the last of the DVDs on my lunch break tomorrow?

3. Quote Originally Posted by EMAGDNIM
    Watched the first 3 DVDs already (late nights ) and I can say Im hooked. I really like the gritty theme of the story and animation. How many eps are there in the series. I want to pick up the last of the DVDs on my lunch break tomorrow?
    6 DVDs, the last few of which only have 3 episodes per disc. So, it's around 20 episodes total. You're right at the part where the story takes off and things really get weird.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

You were right about the story taking off and getting weird...I HAVE to buy the last DVD. I need to know how its going to end...

5. ive heard a lot of good for this series all over the place but i simply CANNOT watch past the first 20 minutes. it seems like theres absolutely NO direction or purpose....and no dialogue. its just this odd montage of clips.....i have the complete series just sitting here and it kind of frustrates me.

6. I couldn't agree more. I tried SO HARD to get into this, and really wanted to enjoy it. I guess it's just not my cup of tea.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    ive heard a lot of good for this series all over the place but i simply CANNOT watch past the first 20 minutes. it seems like theres absolutely NO direction or purpose....and no dialogue. its just this odd montage of clips.....i have the complete series just sitting here and it kind of frustrates me.
    I understand completely. I can't guarantee that you'll like it, but I STRONGLY recommend that you force yourself to get to the second and third discs (and beyond), which are nothing like the first one. Trust me, there's a real story there that is highly original with regard to both content and style.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

8. I too suggest you stick with it untill the story picks up because, honestly, it's one of the best stories I've seen in an anime.

Ever.

Yeah...It had a slow beginning but you dont want it to end by the time you get to the final chapter of the DVD. Its one of the better series I have seen in a while...