Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 414161718

Thread: Castlevania

1. Originally posted by Despair
    I honestly cant understand how people can find DMC boring???
    I honestly can't undestand how people can not play a game based purely on a character design. ie. Wind Waker

Despair, you're my guy...but you have this thing where you "can't understand" how people don't like DMC/Dead to Rights/Primal/etc/etc/etc, but yet you do the same exact thing to games that you don't like.

Maybe it's just a Russian thing?

2. Well, You right Kid It maybe my thing.

But also I've been on TNL for a while, and seen my share of posts of where people dont like thing just BECAUSE, or are too freaking jaded to even give a game a fair look see.

It might be a TNL thing?

3. Originally posted by Bar81
    XS,

OMG that's hilarious. I click on the little things in your post just to see what they are and it does what I need but am too lazy to do on my own. Outstanding.
    *clicks on the little things*

hilarious indeed.

4. Originally posted by Kidnemo
    I honestly can't undestand how people can not play a game based purely on a character design. ie. Wind Waker

Despair, you're my guy...but you have this thing where you "can't understand" how people don't like DMC/Dead to Rights/Primal/etc/etc/etc, but yet you do the same exact thing to games that you don't like.

Maybe it's just a Russian thing?
    I thought it was called being human. I've yet to see any person not capable of doing the exact same thing. Despair is just a little (and by little I mean a lot) more vocal about such things.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

5. Originally posted by Ammadeau
    I thought it was called being human. I've yet to see any person not capable of doing the exact same thing. Despair is just a little (and by little I mean a lot) more vocal about such things.
    I thought it was called sarcasm.

And the reason I was busting Despairs chops is (like you said) he is always really vocal about that stuff.

6. Originally posted by Chibi Nappa
    *clicks on the little things*

hilarious indeed.
    It's Maria from Drac X.

7. Ok I got the new EGM and again, it has an outstanding new design. In fact, I think there is no need for GMR anymore because of this :P

But the new Castlevania screens look much better and crisper than the ones here and they look really good and colorful. The main character has some nice design from what I can make out. I'm hoping the combos will be whip oriented used in very cool ways along with the sword maybe.

Well we'll have Aria of Sorrow(which got the 'Game of the month' award) to satiate our CV hunger until then. Must beat Harmony of Dissonance first though ^_^;