Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FLCL Vol. 3 w/ box : First info.

1. Yes they have. I think FLCL could be declared the most flawless release I've seen. Synch-Point put a lot of love into translating this series.

Just finished the last disc. Man, what an ending! So crazy!

This show is more explosive than chewing gunpowder. Everything happens at such high speeds, I'm suprised I wasn't suctioned to my chair from the G-forces shoving me backwards.

Holy crap, I love FLCL.

Fence-sitters please note:
    "Retail price for vol. 3 with box: $34.95. The box is limited to only 10,000. The standard edition w/o the box is $29.95 as always."
    www.synch-point.com

2. Just rewatched the last disc for the second time to soak some more in... I think once I watch the commentary, everything should completely come together. As it stands, I'm pretty sure I understand the jist of things.

FLCL has been nothing short of charming and engaging. Awesome, awesome. Synch-Point only made it better with each successive release... Goddamn, these discs are well-done.

Episode 5 was incredible on so many levels. The constantly changing art style, the insanely hyper action scenes... Christ. Genuinely funny, too. Lots of always-fun sex jokes.

Enough gushing for now.

Quote Originally Posted by stormy
    i just finished watching the series a few minutes ago. I don't understand it and i don't see why everyone likes it so much. It's ok, but the "what the fuck?" factor seriously hurt it imho. Can anyone explain this show?
    The continuing vibe, or main theme, throughout FLCL seemed to be "you can never possibly understand everything," or "misunderstanding." I can't really think of how I want to say what I really mean right now. Maybe when I can catch my breath... However, when Haruko says "You're still just a kid..." I think that reflects everything the series was aiming for.

3. Good interpretation in that last spoiler there, Click. I think you're on to something.