Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Wedding

1. Your Wedding

Currently for my Dating and Marriage class in high school, we are planning a wedding. I decided not to ask much, but thought it would be interesting to hear the ideal setting for the people of TNL to have their wedding.

I want to have mine during the time of the Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington D.C. I just think it would be cool to have a wedding there, so where you guys/girls have your weddings?

2. In a court room and purely for tax/insurance purposes.

*edit*

Originally posted by Thief~Silver
    Currently for my Dating and Marriage class in high school...
    WTF?!!?!?

3. Real men don't care.

4. Home Economics classes are worth .625 credits as opposed to .5 I'll be able to go easilly through Senior year.

5. My wife & I were married in a non-denominational wedding chapel in El Monte, CA, on October 31, 2000 at noon sharp. My wife & I wore orange polos and black pants, and the only other attendee was my dad (who was the legal witness).

Best day of my life. I wouldn't have had it any other way. If we ever want a big shin-dig (which I doubt, as we both abhor the idea), we'll have it for our 25th anniversary or something.

The tax breaks are nice, but they're just a perk.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

6. Hehe, cool Bio.

7. In the woods, at night, with lit torches all around.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. you get a tax break for marrying in a courthouse?
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

9. "Have the wedding in an arcade, have all the machines set so nobody needs to put in quarters, and we all ride in on dirtbikes."

"And no family, just Kiss Army."

[/snl]
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

10. Sleeveboy, that isn't how I'd do the wedding, that's the honeymoon.