Thread: Complete PCE Dracula X

1. Complete PCE Dracula X

First things first:

No lies. This game isn't rare. It's far from it. At any given moment you can find one on eBay or at any number of game forums. It exist in numbers and is readily available. That is not 'rare' by any definition.

What it is, however, is expensive. Two concepts that are often intertwined but mutually exclusive.

The game is in solid solid shape. There is minor scratching on the disc itself but it's far far from 'scratched'. The game has the Obi strip, which is showing it's age. A little dinged up, some bends, some discoloration. Game is 10 years old, shit happens. It appears that along the folds to have seperated. I can't tell for a positive because...

The strip was taped (not by me) to a celophane wrapper (note A, I make no guarentees that it's the factory wrapper. I have no idea either way. My own personal belief is that it is, do not purchase this game on that alone. I can't stress that enough). I assume to help keep it in tact.

The manual is in very good condition, no sunfanding or discoloration. Two minor creases on the back edge of the spine and the bottom corner is slightly rounded off.

The game comes with the survey card...what I believe is a sticker (may be some sorta just cardboard...something) and a small printed set of french directions I got with the game. Authentic? I don't know. Looks mass produced, not sure who included it with the game, it just wound up there when I got it. Can't detract from the value even if it doesn't add to it.

If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me.

Emails will probably be recieved faster than PM's.

Thanks.

2. The French instruction sheet comes from SODIPENG, a company that imported and sold a lot of PC Engine hardware and games in France during the early '90s.

Consequently, PC Engine games are pretty common in France (compared with anywhere else outside Japan).