Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: XBox price cut soon

1. XBox price cut soon

Hey, I'm thinking about purchasing a Xbox soon for Splinter Cell and Orta. They've been running the LE Xbox for some time now, but I'm not interested in either of the free games. I hope they drop the games and price down to $150. Anyone working in retail heard anything?

2. I work retail. Sources tell me price drops for all systems soon but not that much.

Xbox/Ps2- $169.99
    Cube- $129.99
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. If the Xbox has that price, and still has pack-ins, folks would be even more idiotic not to buy it. By the way, any word on pack-in changes?
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. If people still don't buy the cube at that price with the free game offer....need to have mud thrown in their face.

5. isnt the cube getting zelda thrown into the free game mix come may 1st?

6. Originally posted by Diplomatics
    If people still don't buy the cube at that price with the free game offer....need to have mud thrown in their face.
    I'd rather spend three times as much on a JPS2 w/ DDP3. Wait, I did!

7. Originally posted by Rob
    I'd rather spend three times as much on a JPS2 w/ DDP3. Wait, I did!
    You can play arcade perfect ESP.Ra.De and Feveron on the XB(arr).:kirby:

8. Originally posted by xS
    You can play arcade perfect ESP.Ra.De and Feveron on the XB(arr).:kirby:
    Well, bit-for-bit, at least.
    -ud

I am holding out until after E3 to replace my Xbox. I am hoping MS will unveil a redesigned unit.

10. The Xbox is going to have a price drop, but it won't have any free games with it. Same goes for the Gamecube. If you want the free game(s) you better get the console NOW!!