Thread: Brand new Grandia $40 Shipped Priority - Last Chance, My Final Offer

Brand new Grandia $40 Shipped Priority - Last Chance, My Final Offer

blank
    Last edited by Korian; 31 Aug 2004 at 05:47 PM.

2. Grandia for PSX? Didn't know about that, I was hoping you meant grandia for Saturn, which I would buy.

I've lowered my asking price.

$40 is the lowest I can go, that's below cost since I'm incuding Priority Shipping.

If it doesn't sell, I will either use it for myself, or sell it elsewhere.

Thanks for your Interest.

LOL Guest
    No one is buying because that game isn't even worth 10 dollars.

6. Korian, there's next to no chance in hell of anyone paying $40 for it when it's going for a dollar on ebay. $10 is about the average ebay price for it.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

A Dollar for a sealed Grandia?

Well this one is sealed and it is hard to find new, there isn't any online store that I know of that has it new, as far as I can tell. Wether the game is worth $10 or not that's not up to me to dictate, but until I see other sealed copies for sale at a lower price I stand by my price, like I said if it doesn't sell I'll just hang onto, I was just giving people the chance to own this Classic PSX RPG.

LOL Guest
    No, you're not understanding. It's NOT a classic PSX RPG. It's a shitty port. Thief~Silver said it above: if it's not the Saturn version, very few people care. Like nearly every other videogame ever made outside of a select few, its value has gone down since its release. Your collector-itis has clouded your judgment.

You're better off putting it on ebay and hoping you can sucker a misguided collector into buying it with a flowery item description.

9. Originally posted by omfgninjas
    It's NOT a classic PSX RPG. It's a shitty port. Thief~Silver said it above: if it's not the Saturn version, very few people care.
    I dunno, I think I liked the part where they SPOKE ENGLISH in the PSX port. God forbid I have to wait a few more seconds for my obviously underpowered PSX to load the screen, full of it's ENGLISH TEXT.