Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: 2 other Matrix games planned after Enter the Matrix

1. A review is just one man's opinion, it's not a damn dictation of what you are supposed to buy. People have different preferences towards things, it's human nature.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. one review is just one man's opinion. but many reviews are many people's opinions. i generally go to gamerankings and check out the general consensus. then i decide if a game is worth getting or if it sucks.

3. The problem is that you are seemingly solely using the opinions of others as guides for YOUR purchases.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Is it time to throw down with mad theories about relative behavior and the way it relates to gaming? Or in short...if 500 or 5 million people like a game, that doesn't "make" it good. Because guess what? You could be someone who doesn't like this so-called "good" game as like there was some undeniable truth in the statement. But there is none - the only truth is a lot of people can like a game for whatever reason, and if you like it too, vonderful (and yes, I meant it with a v). If you don't, fine.

Same applies with "bad" games. They only are if you think they are. I'm sure to some retarded 10-year old, BMX:XXX is the coolest, most deep XTREME sports game out there. And if he's happy looking at pixelated nipples and dogs humping...

Does that mean it should have any meaning to what I think about a game? I would like for this Matrix game to be good. I never wish or pray to voodoo dolls, hoping that some game will suck so I can gloat and stroke my ego on message boards. Just like I wouldn't wish a game ill just because I'm too cool to associate with games with a 'license' attatched, or a dev team I loathe.

Come on...games aren't about being an elitist, or predicting the worst on the head of a title. Nor is it about following the crowd, or being a 'rebel' for the sake of being a rebel, Just shut the hell up and PLAY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

5. I'm through with this. I wasn't sure at first, but Delta has to be a joke account of the likes of Alex Kidd

*ignores Delta*

6. The problem is that you are seemingly solely using the opinions of others as guides for YOUR purchases.
    and why is that a problem?

7. Originally posted by Delta
    and why is that a problem?

Lemming!

8. Originally posted by Delta
    i don't make any grammar flaws. period.
    That should be: "I don't make any grammatical errors, period."

--Scourge .

9. it COULD be. or it could be the way i wrote it.

10. Previews are for your benefit of how an upcoming game is playing, you cannot form your own opinion of a game just because they said so.

To do so, you have to put in some controller time.

Okay, wait, wait... here:

The matrix games play like, totally wicked, and the graphics are far beyond everything. Also, there are some unique 'matrix effects' in the game to top it off.

Now you heard me say it's not mediocre, so now you have no excuse. See? You're acting like an imbecile, and an ignorant imbecile at that. Form an opinion 'after' you play a game, not before.

You are not credible, and therefore you wasted a post.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."