Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yum.

1. Yum.

Yeah, so this is a picture that me and a couple of friends took of a restaurant sign a few blocks away from our apartment complex. Rather interesting menu there.

I'm pretty sure my roommate adjusted the brightness and stuff, but the picture is otherwise unaltered.

Bon appetit!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	catfood.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	1334  

2. jesus - whats the menu like?
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

3. Originally posted by station82o
    jesus - whats the menu like?
    I wouldn't know -- the place has been out of business for at least four years.

The place originally was called "Catfish, Seafood, and Sirloin Steak" but some jokers decided to change it to "Cat Food and Loin Steak."

4. Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

5. Huh ?
    Freedom is a road seldom travelled by the multitude...

6. There was this local restaraunt called Blitches (god knows why). I'll give you 5 guesses as to what it was altered to.
    pwned by Ivan

7. there are benches near me that say lots of lookers and most of them have been chaged to say lots of hookers... its a real high quality job too...

8. There's a resteraunt somewhere on the east coast called Crabby Dick's, and my friend has a bumper sticker that says "I got crabs from crabby dicks!"

... kinda funny

here's the website:
    http://www.crabbydickskeywest.com/crabbyindex.htm

9. I once saw a restaurant whose sign read "what food these morsels be!"

Hurrican Georges in 1997 did some funny things to signs around here:

- The Golden Skillet chicken restaurant had several lights shorted out and read "Go Killet."
    - The MASSO hardware store (like Home Depot) read "ASS" in huge red letters.

10. Tucson has had some really oddly named eating establishments. Cluck-U Chicken, Cock Asian, and my favorite, Wang In The Box.