Email me. Don't bother with PM.

Cleaning out some stuff:

Timex Sinclair 1000 PC, Boxed and Mint.$35 shipped
Not an item every joe will be interested in, but a very cool vintage computer. First, as mentioned it's mint. I think it's been used a handful of times at most. It's basically in the same shape it was in the day it was sold. It has a whopping 2k of RAM and a Z80 processor. It is black and white and hooks up to your TV. There is no on/off button. If it's plugged in, it's on. It's the ultimate in binary cool.

Reason it's a popular niche computer for many people is it's size. The computer itself is basically palmsized and very light. Also you can save and load programs on to any standard 'tape recorder'. It has an audio out plug that you're supposed to run into a cassete player or what have you, but there's nothing stopping you from running it into your PC or an MP3 player if you wanna be Ub4rl55t.

Historically one of the very first truely affordable 'personal' computer. It also harkens back to a time where it was just as common to code your own games as buy them (a little searching and you'll be able to find books like "1000 Games for your Sinclair 1000", these books have programs that you input into your computer and play. Cool huh?).

If you ask nicely I'll share my 'snow' program with you. Damn right. These go for about $40 on ebay with the RAM module which you can find for like a buck. You do the math on how much the computer is worth vs. how much the module is.

Action Max System w/ 6 Games, Boxed. $30 Shipped O.B.O.
Cool as a novelty and little else. Good for compeltionist collectors. Worlds of Wonder's "game console". Essentially a small computer that you hook up to a VCR and play light gun games. Highly unadvanced shit. Almost seems like something you'd see at a Jr. High Science Fair.

Frankly...it is tremendously amusing because of this. I've had a couple of these in my day. I'll buy it, play it and laugh really really really hard (like, it's about as funny as anything gets). Then I'll shelve it to sell later and then I'll find myself buying ANOTHER one eventually.

The games included are all the games released.
Sonic Fury [2 copies]- Jet Pilot Dog Fight Game.
Hydrosub 2021 [2 copies]- Space Combat.
.38 Ambush Alley- Police Trainer.
The Rescue of Pops Ghostly- ...shoot ghosts.

Now, the best part about all of these is the acting and special effects are SUPER sub par. MAN do they suck.

Get a bunch of friends and play it (requires several D Batteries...oh yeah, it keeps gettin better). You're eyes will explode and your psyche will collapse but it's hillarious.

Sucker consistantly goes for about...$15-$20 on eBay, but you gotta tag $10 for shipping cause it is a slightly heavy item. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=4315 See?

Plus you get ALL of the games. Alcohol and Action Max = A Good Time.