Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowboy Bebop Knocking on the Heaven Door US dvd cover

1. Cowboy Bebop Knocking on the Heaven Door US dvd cover

Here it is: (sorry if it was posted before)

Why is it so BLAND???

This one is SOO MUCH BETTER:

2. Hmm, this says that I should probably gouge my eyes out.

3. This is America, we should expect bad cover art

Yeah I like the John Woo style cover art better too

4. Weak. It's just the sized-down movie poster.

Horrible compared to this absolut beaut: http://www.cowboybebop.org/door/dvd/index.html

5. Click, I will take the one I posted over yours. It just look cooler, and whats up with the dude with Pumking head reaching his hands for tied up Faye

Werewolf, I know its US, but look at Bebop series covers - Do you thing they are bad? I didnt think so. So why go and fuck up the movie dvd cover?

6. Because Bebop TV is Bandai.

Bebop Movie is Sony. You'd think Sony would know what good covers look like, since they had a nice one with Metropolis, but I guess different people are handling this one. They could also be going for character recognition -- with this cover, you know instantly that it's Bebop because Spike and Faye are promenant. The other cover is prettier, but not as obvious since Spike is the only known Bebop character on it. They must have thought that could impact sales, so they went with the more straight-forward cover.

7. The american one makes the show (movie) look happy. It's not!
    "What you should do is dress her up like Jill Valentine, fuck her brains out, then leave her in a field."
    -WTF?-

8. I could Photoshop a cover better than that.

9. DO IT!

10. Both of those look bland.