Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Kunoichi // Nightshade

1. Great impressions, I'm psyched now. Thank ye.

2. Yeha its going to be awesome to play as him again. He looks a bit out of place with the more colorful surroundings after the bleak stuff in Shinobi.

3. Hopefully he'll have some story to go with him, i.e. what happened at the end of Shinobi. I'd be a bit bummed if they don't explain why he's there at all, and just yank out all the cutscenes al la Moritsune from Shinobi (and Joe Hisashi I'm sure, but I never unlocked him).

4. Shinobi rocks. I don't like the character art in Kunoichi anything nearly as much as the character art of Hotsuma et al in the last game though, she looks kind of silly to me.

5. Quote Originally Posted by NoFace
    Hopefully he'll have some story to go with him, i.e. what happened at the end of Shinobi. I'd be a bit bummed if they don't explain why he's there at all, and just yank out all the cutscenes al la Moritsune from Shinobi (and Joe Hisashi I'm sure, but I never unlocked him).
    He's not in the game as a character, he's in the game like Joe Musashi was in Shinobi.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

6. Sweat

Quote Originally Posted by NoFace
    That's crap
    I disagree. For me it would somewhat ruin the ending of Shinobi if it were explained away. I love the way Shinobi ended. It was perfect, like a great movie.

On the other hand I also love that Hotsuma is a bonus character in Kunoichi. It'll be fun playing as him again, but it's good he is not a part of the story.

7. Meh, I like knowing the fate's of cool characters. Especially after tough boss battles, it was like a slap in the face.

Him being in the game but essentially not... that's just teasing Hotsuma fans like myself. If they make a Shinobi II starring Hotsuma, all is forgiven though

8. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold
    When is this coming out again?
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.