Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Kunoichi // Nightshade

1. I thoughtJoe Musashi's clan WAS the Oboro clan and the Oboro were pretty much wiped out. I don't know if Overworks would give us two ninja games but as long as Joe is still a playable secret character I'll be happy. Hell I'll buy these games anyway.

2. Sounds like a good game. I loved Shinobi for the style and the challenge. Whether this is related to Shinobi or not. I'll probably get it.
    Freedom is a road seldom travelled by the multitude...

3. Quoth magicbox:

"Sega mentioned that the newly announced PS2 title Kunoichi is the sequel to last year's ninja action game Shinobi. Kunoichi is developed by Overworks, in this game you play as a female ninja to collect the legendary weapon and dispatching demonic enemies. Kunoichi is scheduled for a December release in US."

There you have it. Shinobi 2.

4. Originally posted by Frogacuda
    Quoth magicbox:

"Sega mentioned that the newly announced PS2 title Kunoichi is the sequel to last year's ninja action game Shinobi. Kunoichi is developed by Overworks, in this game you play as a female ninja to collect the legendary weapon and dispatching demonic enemies. Kunoichi is scheduled for a December release in US."

There you have it. Shinobi 2.
    I was just going to post that. Guess nobody noticed. So I guess Shinobi 2 really will be different than Shinobi 1.
    pwned by Ivan

5. Originally posted by Green
    I was just going to post that. Guess nobody noticed. So I guess Shinobi 2 really will be different than Shinobi 1.
    Well, like I said above... considering the fate of Hotsuma, it's not surprising that the sequel is not a direct one...

I wonder if it will deal with the plot if Shinobi at all. That will be most interesting.

I wonder if the game will have a subtitle with the word "Shinobi" in it.... I think it would make sense because of the recognition and legendary reputation of the Shinobi series (the classic games as well as the neo-classic PS2 game, which did pretty well and had a high profile).

I also wonder what the plot of the Shinobi movie will reflect.... if that project ever seems the light of day anyway.

6. I've always liked Sega's character designs...

7. I hope they get it right this time....

8. Got da pics fo' yo' ass.

She looks like freakin' Jun from G-force.

9. I see from the pics that the game features nice...breasts.

What a wonderful pic to show, Sega.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

10. I think those pics look great. I can't wait to see bigger/cleaner ones... not to mention some gameplay. This is now officially my #1 most anticipated game. These screens have the same style of the original Shinobi (PS2), yet they are unique enough to make me very curious about the nature of the plot to this new game.

I also don't think that the boobers are gratuitous, tho'... they're not gigantic or exposed or anything. That first screen is a bit of a funny pose... but I think her character design is pretty solid. It looks like it fits well into the Shinobi universe.