Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter Online (MAME/Kawak users)

1. Puyo Street Fighter Online (MAME/Kawak users)

I've already talked with Sl1p about this the other day and was interested if there were other players on here that were looking to brawl now and then with Alpha 2, Alpha 3, Super SF2 and what not. cka and I went at it for like over an hour and stuff - good times.

Here's the links to get the goods:

http://www.mame.net
    http://kawaks.retrogames.com

All you need to do is get mame or kawaks (which specifically plays the CPS1/2 games). So what's up? Korly? Mog? Anyone?

2. i need to find a new PS2 - USB adaptor and ill be back at it

Gohan X and i played a ton of games of SFA2 awhile back
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Used to play kof 98 a lot with FighterX back in the day. if you guys are gonna set something up I'd be in for sure.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    i need to find a new PS2 - USB adaptor and ill be back at it

Gohan X and i played a ton of games of SFA2 awhile back
    I have two of the $10.00 ps2 to USB adaptors from Radio shack and they work perfectly.

I will be getting two more soon...

5. Quote Originally Posted by JMET
    I have two of the $10.00 ps2 to USB adaptors from Radio shack and they work perfectly.

give me some info on your set up

OS and what motherboard?

mine work fine on my old PC but the new one i have with an Asus P4c800 e deluxe or what ever the adaptor doesnt work on
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by JMET

There ya go. That's where I got mine. Maybe one of these days, we can get some gaming going.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    give me some info on your set up

OS and what motherboard?

mine work fine on my old PC but the new one i have with an Asus P4c800 e deluxe or what ever the adaptor doesnt work on
    Its my MAME box hooked to my t.V..

Umm, a DFI or MSI motherboard nothing too fancy..Via chipset

Athlon 1.2ghz
    512mb DDR 266 ram
    40 gig WD hard drive
    Gainward GF2 pro 128 meg
    Windows XP

I have the adaptors plugged into a 6 dollar USB hub from Newegg so I will have room for the extra 2 when I get them (I have a USB mouse with only 2 usb ports on pc)

If you have an AMD cpu and the via chipset (check under device manager) then update your Via Chipset drivers which includes IDE,USB, etc...

8. no P4 here hmmmm
    Where I play

9. no p4?

what the hell are you using?

I have a P4 2.2ghz
    768mb DDR PC 2700
    120 gig Seagate (40 and 80 drives)
    GeForce MX 200
    19" Samsung SyncMaster 955df flatscreen
    Windows XP

10. He is saying that no deal he has a P4

What version of windows?