Thread: April Challenge - Kamui's Cammy

1. April Challenge - Kamui's Cammy

geez, I started this thing back in March and here I am posting it. Did a little last touches today and here it is

2. :3 Niiiiice job. The materials look material and I like the subtle shading. Not too dark and not too light. The bra's the best colored part, ;P no surprise, but the jean shorts are also nicely done. The skin's shading should probably be a little more smooth and blended. In some parts, like the stomach, it looks like she just has more tan. The only part that reeeeeally bothers me is the squeeze-bottle... At least I think that's it. It looks like it could use a little more shading around the lid and left edges...

3. Thanks, Finch! I shade pretty lightly, and sometimes it ends up too light (can't see much in the hair on this picture). Thanks about the shorts, I was wondering if it would be ok. The water bottle was one of those last touch things I did, looks like you caught me .

4. The hair looks fine. Cammy has really light hair anway. Maybe it could be a little bit darker in the back or behind the big loop thing on her front (to show depth), but it's nothing to be concerned about.

Andy787 Guest
    Wow, that's EXTREMELY good! I think that may very well be my favorite pic ever in the Galleria