Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox Live vol. 2

1. Originally posted by Sl1p
    Pot.
    Kettle.
    Black.

I am biased, but not a fanboy. I own and play all of the consoles and enjoy content from all companies that put out quality product. You could make the case that I'm a Nintendo fanboy, a Sony fanboy or a Microsoft Fanboy, depending on what issue we are talking about, so I don't know how I could be considered a fanboy.

The ONLY thing I would be fanboyish about it Xbox Live versus PS2 or GC online connectivity, but that is warranted as its the only service worth even looking at.

I also enjoy console games more than PC games but I would hardly call me a fanboy.

All I'm saying is, the same haters post the same stuff every time, and it gets annoying. I certainly don't do anything like that.

When is the last time I went into a sony or nintendo thread and started raising hell? I'm not the biggest fanboy of Squaresoft but I don't go into those threads and say "I'm sure it'll be some derivative rehash that we'll all have to pay out the bum for".

Tact.

Originally posted by Master
    I am biased, but not a fanboy. I own and play all of the consoles and enjoy content from all companies that put out quality product. You could make the case that I'm a Nintendo fanboy, a Sony fanboy or a Microsoft Fanboy, depending on what issue we are talking about, so I don't know how I could be considered a fanboy.
    And the same can be said for most of this board. I bash the hell out of Nintendo and Sony almost as much as Microsoft, as none of them are anywhere near knowing what the hell they are doing at this point. The only difference is that Microsoft doesn't get their fair share of must-have exclusives, so they are an easier target.

3. It should come with a demo of Steel Battalion Online, complete with a miniaturized version of the controller.

4. Originally posted by Yoshi
    And the same can be said for most of this board. I bash the hell out of Nintendo and Sony almost as much as Microsoft, as none of them are anywhere near knowing what the hell they are doing at this point. The only difference is that Microsoft doesn't get their fair share of must-have exclusives, so they are an easier target.
    I agree whole-heartedly.

5. Well, better to suck from the Microsoft tit than no tit at all, I say.

6. *suckle*

*suckle*

7. Originally posted by neoalphazero
    Tetris Worlds is one of the ugliest puzzle games I've seen, it mocks the 128 bit consoles. That would be fine and dandy if it actually played well but it doesn't. *-neo

Not to mention the game broken. You can pause a piece in mid-air, spin it around and move it around the screen without it falling. Great game guys!

8. You can do it almost indefinitely too. Not to mention the ability to spin a peice when it has already landed and even make it walk UP stairs.

The game is broken, but I'll probably play it anyways because I'm weak.