Thread: Who else felt this morning's quake?

Who else felt this morning quake?

I did! I did!

linky

2. I felt it!

Through some bizzare occurance of ESP, I woke up seconds *before* the quake, and got rumbled around a bit.

Heh. The quake woke me up, though I honestly thought it was my sister. I was thinking "Why the hell is she waking me up this early?" but nobody was there. Fortunatly, the only casualty was a Ronin Warrior figure falling off my TV and hitting my foot

It actually felt kinda neat. The motion was so smooth.

4. i didnt considering im in NYC...but my parents and sister are in Plattsburgh as im typing right now. they went up there to check out the college my sister is going to. i got no phone call from them, and i paged them as well as called my old cell and no response...i hope they are ok

5. It was only 5.5, and I haven't read any reports of real damage, so I imagine they're alright.

6. I was sleeping.... and kept sleeping. But my road runner seemed to be out for a little while... and every person who was awake in the house felt it quite well.

7. Originally posted by Kenshin
    It was only 5.5, and I haven't read any reports of real damage, so I imagine they're alright.
    i hope so...but roads are messed up..there were some reports of cracked walls, shattered windows. CNN had a picture of a road completely cracked

8. sorry i had mexican
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

9. Well, Nothing in WI

I'm pretty much used to quakes though, since we have tons of them in Uzbekistan, usually smaller ones.

But there was a huge one in 1960s that almost totalled my hometown!!!

10. At the time I was on my way back home from s carolina, but my family told me about a five second shaking that didn't really do anything besides give a slight scare (outside of Albany).
    It's a mirror image!