Page 1 of 57 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded

1. Matrix Reloaded

It's time

The plot- The sequel to 1999's sci-fi-action hit arrives in theaters four years later, with the final part of the trilogy, The Matrix Revolutions, being released in November. In the second installment, Neo begins to develop his super powers, becoming more and more aware of his potential within the Matrix. As people begin to be awakened to the ''real world,'' Neo leads the fight to save Zion and restore humankind to its place above the machines.

The website: http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/

I can't wait.

2. Its going to kick major ass.
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

Why are they releasing both sequels in the same year, I'm not comlaining but why not spread it at least one year apart to build anticipation like the LOTR movies?

4. Cause the people are impatient..and they can...and they care about their fans. Anticipation will be higher knowing that we only need to wait a few months for the next one then if we had to wait another 4 years.
    your mom

5. Yeah, I hated waiting 3 years for Return of the Jedi to come out after Empire.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. My tickets are waiting for me. Wednesday, May 14th 10:00pm. I'm sure I'll rave about it here when I get back.

7. Westwood Village and the theaters in Hollywood/Century City are gonna be fucking PACKED with eager college kids. I wanna see this bad but Im not quite sure how many people are gonna be waiting, hmm...

8. I've been waiting for this one...
    Freedom is a road seldom travelled by the multitude...

9. Pre order, or your not getting in! One of the big theatres by me is showing X2 about 25 minutes apart start at 10:30 am. I could imagine the same for Reloaded.

10. I read in an interview that the Wachowski brothers wanted the movies to be 1 month apart, but the studio wouldn't let them do it. It probably wouldn't have happened anyways, since Revolutions is supposed to have alot more visual effects. The first review of the movie is up at AICN, but the reviewer is an ass.

REMEMBER, STAY AFTER THE CREDITS TO SEE THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS TRAILER!
    pwned by Ivan