Thread: Parodius High Score Thread: All in favor?

1. Parodius High Score Thread: All in favor?

I was having a go at Paro Deluxe Pack on the Saturn last night and thought this would be a good idea. It seems to me there's some real potential for competition here, with all the bell-collecting that can increase your scores quickly.

Problem is, there are so many versions of Parodius out there that I have no idea what people have/are interested in.

So in your responses, please tell me which score challenge you'd prefer: regular Paro, Gokujyou (Ultimate) Paro, or Sexy Paro. I'm inclined to suggest regular Paro, as it seems to have appeared on the most platforms (PCE, SFC, arcade, SS, PSone, GB).
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. I'd be down for Sexy, if my PSX was currently able to play imports. Still, that would be the one I'd be most interested in seeing.

3. The only one I own is Gokujyo Parodius-Da! Deluxe Pack and I'd participate if a challenge was started.

4. Well, how about I just start one thread for all three, with five slots per game, and then expand or cut slots for the individual games as interest demands?

That seems to be the prudent option.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood