Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Zelda Box

1. Originally posted by burgundy
    Did anyone who ordered from Tokyo Central receive yet?
    Nope and i paid them almost 3 fucking weeks ago when they sent me an email saying it was in

im getting really pissed off with them

ive allready wrote them once and they gave me some BS reply that they only check the PO box 2 - 3 times a week so it takes a week or so for them to realise you paid them some times

well its been almost 3 fucking weeks
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. I was about to say, I ordered the thing over a month ago and I still had not received yet. I emailed them last week about it and I got it 2/3 days later.

I dunno if I'll ever shop there again.

3. VGD sent is right away

4. I got it from Tokyo Central last week. It took a while, but it was backordered back in May. The figurines are really nice, albeit small, the book is filled with colorful images and words I don't understand, and the CD has a balance of tracks from all the major Zelda games, including the kickass miniboss theme from WW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

5. Man, I can't wait to get mine (I ordered it along with the Wind Waker soundtrack and KOF 2002). Today is going to be a joyous day indeed.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios