Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Project BG&E' is now Beyond Good & Evil

1. hm

*intrigued*

2. There was like 3 screen shots of the game from last yeard E3 and there has been nothing from this game since until now. This game looks freaking awesome, and sounds like it will have very orginal gameplay. The Rayman games are fantastic, so I have very high hopes for this game.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

3. Originally posted by Clash_Master
    There was like 3 screen shots of the game from last yeard E3 and there has been nothing from this game since until now.
    There was a trailer/movie. It looks very nice.

4. if you wish to see more new screenshots, you can go
    here
    and here

they have a nice article and interview on the main page as well (in french).

5. HAMMERTIME!

I just looked at the sceens from the link mindfield provided, man this game looks freaking awesome!! Seems to be a lot of emphasis on that Boat/Plane she has, which looks pretty cool. Man I can't wait for gameplay impressions on this game. I really wish I could go to E3.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

6. I think that, with titles like this, Doom 3, Half-Life 2, and some other nonsense, it's fair to say that 3D is actually at the point where it is just as/more beautiful than 2D ever was. This game looks seriously incredible. And I know a lot of stupid anti-3D whiners were saying that 3D would ruin the artistry of games and it would make everything try to "look real" - but just look at that!.

7. Sqoon,
    How'd the meeting with UbiSoft go? Learn anything new about BG&E or get more play time with explanations?