Well, I watched the first episode, and I have to say that this show is damn cool. It strikes a nice balance or action, drama, humor, and style. And the character design of the female character is...niiiiice. Especially Miss Deep. And I love what a nerd Yomiko is. Hell, she spends the first part of the episode with her hair messed up and only fixes it after her boss passes her a comb! I'm looking forward to wtching the rest of the DVD this week. Great show so far with a very out-there premise (a library special forces team? lol!).

Oh, and I think I found the part with the rainbow pixel freak-out that kabuki mentioned...it happens on the red jacket Miss Deep's wearing the second time she bumps into Yomiko, who once again is reaching for the same book she is (this time in Washington D. C.)?

Otherwise, the transfer and menus are just fine. Just one complaint, though- the subtitles. Subtitles of dialogue are fine (yellow text), but for some stupid reason they decided to make the subtitles that translate signs and notes black, making them very difficult to read at times. Arrgh....a really dumb decision.